Saturday, November 6, 2010

Simply Delish - Spaghetti Bolognese

If I have time, I make my own sauce but this recipe is the one I use when I need a quick, tasty meal.







Ingredients for two servings

250g minced beef
olive oil
I onion
I clove of garlic
spaghetti
I tin of tomatoes
I jar of bolognese sauce
basil
grated cheese


Prep

bring water to boil for spaghetti
heat olive oil in pan
add chopped onion and sliced garlic and fry
add and brown mince
add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till you like it
add toms and spag sauce
bring to boil and simmer until tastes yummy
add chopped basil
plate up and add grated cheese
 

Hope you enjoy as much as we do. If you have a recipe to share, post the details to your blog, leave a comment here, include your link below on our new Mr Linky and we will check it out.




Cheers
KB and Whitesnake

More Simply Delish Recipes listed here.




    


5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice. this sounds good...will have to give some thought to a simple dish to share with you...be back in a bit...

Whitesnake said...

Believe me it is good .and that ain't cos KB is my babe........xxxx

Anonymous said...

Mexican Casserole: 1 lb sausage - 1 box Mac & Cheese - 1 can diced peeled tomatoes - 1 small container sour cream - 1 green pepper - 1 onion - 1 tablespoon chili powder (or less if you don't want that much) - 4 slices American Cheese

Brown sausage, cook Mac & Cheese (add butter but NOT MILK - milk will make it too runny), cut up green pepper & onion, stir everything together in casserole dish w/ American Cheese on top & throw in oven at 375 for 25 minutes.

Hope ya'll enjoy it & let me know what you think!

Magdalen Islands said...

This looks so good, KB!

KB said...

Thanks everyone.

Loving the recipes here and looking forward to trying them soon. See you next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...